Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread >

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 08:25 AM

Default RE: 23- Team Official Thread

Good luck Rocky!!!

One day I hope to go elk huntin. I'm already considering givin up my next Cabo fishin trip to go elk huntin.

I WILL be wearin my harness.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:23 AM

Good luck Rocky, you can see some pics at http://www.enigmacamo.com/
But I am sure it looks better in person. I am thinking about getting some of that termed"ugly" camo. I just haven't decided between the three.

Buellhunter, hopefully that stand will bring in the big ones. If you have a camera, take some pics of the stand. And some shots around the stand. It would be neat to see that little 8 acre honey hole. Report back to us on that Enigma. What all did you end up ordering and with what options? Is it going to be warm enough for late season hunts?

mnhuntr, good luck Sunday. Unfortunately for myself, ILseason doesn't open up until Oct. 1 like Buellhunter and a few others on our team.

TX, good luck at the lease. Hope things go as planned this weekend. Sept. 30 isright around the corner.

As for myself,I ended up ordering a BowMender from Walks With A Gimp(HNI member). Hopefully he should be receiving my money anytime now and he will be shipping it shortly after. I tried the BowMaster, but I didn't like the way it was pushing on the strings. The brackets just didn't seem to work well.

My groups are steadily shrinking. I need to test them at30-40 yards. At this point I am just ready tocall it quits on tuning,get some consistent groups, and plan to hunt. Keep my range under 20 yards and I should be good.

I was looking at some stands at the Gander Mountain near my house. A few of them caught my eye, all for pretty cheap. I was thinking about picking a few up so I am not just stuck with the climber.

Hope things are well. Good luck to all of youas theseason approaches.

Bols

Old 09-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

hey youngfart good luck to you on your elk hunt. shoot something big and take plenty of pictures.

good luck and be safe!!
Old 09-13-2006, 06:41 PM

Youngfart,
check out this thread it has pictures in it.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1693349

I have the pants and jacket/shirt coming
Old 09-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

hate to brag and all guys, but one more day and that is it for me!!!!

Old 09-14-2006, 07:28 PM

and to think, I was starting to like you

Good luck this weekend
Old 09-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just checking in to say hello guys. Hope those of you that are hunting are haveing a gret time. 2 weeks left and I'll be climbing trees. Been busy getting my race truck ready for our last 2 season races, 16th and the 23rd. Never enough time in the day anymore. Have a great weekend men. Chris
Old 09-15-2006, 06:59 PM

So, who's going to be the one to get us on the score board first?
Old 09-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Guys
Guess I have access to the internet from here in BC. I drove here yesterday and met up with my host today . I drove through a blizzard for 3 hours yesterday and was thinking this is perfect to drive the elk to lower ground. We scouted today for 5 hours and never saw a thing. We'll be out scouting in the am hopefully we'll be able to put a plan into effect. Talk to you's tomorrow. Maybe I'll send some pics for you to see too.Take care and God Bless.
Rocky
Old 09-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Guys
We had a geat day today and had 3 bulls with in 18 yards by 11am. We had a blast I called in 3 of the bulls for us but had no shots available. The closet I had a bull was a satelite bull at 12 yards but were not allowed to shoot them as we need at least a 6 point a side to be able to shoot. I'm very hopefull to fill my tag but you never know when it comes to bow hunting[:@]. Sure am glad to be able to keep in touch with my team members and keep you's involed. That's what teams are all about right. Let's go Antler Mafia .I'll keep in touch team.
The Rockster [8D]

Quick Reply: 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.