Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread >

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 22- Team Official Thread

still like "TEAM CATCH 22"
Old 08-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I'll be captain... Sounds good to me..

But I really dont care what our name is... YOU GUYS DECIDE THAT ONE.. lol
Old 08-29-2006, 09:27 PM

I guess mud , blood & tears is out I thought it was differnt and all we go thru as bow hunters. Guys just tell me if it is crap and we can move to another name hahaha. I am not a serious dude I roll with the punches & enjoy every day God allows me. I do like to stir the pot and get things going in a funny joking way. Kevinbigdaddy7474
Old 08-29-2006, 09:30 PM

oh yea Thank you mathewsboy for stepping up to the plate. What is the next move elcaptain? have we heard from the other 2 guys yet. Kevin
Old 08-30-2006, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

hey bigdaddy i think team 22 mud,blood and tears is an awesome team name, how can only 3 words desrcibe a bowhunter better they can't, come on guys i think that is team 22's name. thanks for being our captain mathewsboy. so are guys pumped yet? im going to check my trail cam in about 10 min, let you guys know if anything good on it. by the way guys i work nights so thats why im on here early in morning. ttyl
Old 08-30-2006, 07:05 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: tedrow

hey bigdaddy i think team 22 mud,blood and tears is an awesome team name, how can only 3 words desrcibe a bowhunter better they can't, come on guys i think that is team 22's name. thanks for being our captain mathewsboy. so are guys pumped yet? im going to check my trail cam in about 10 min, let you guys know if anything good on it. by the way guys i work nights so thats why im on here early in morning. ttyl
Sorry guy's just not liking that name,lets put up a list of possible team names and have a vote,if the mud sticks I'll abide by it
Old 08-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Typical Buck

Also everyone remember this is suppossed to be just for fun,there are no T.V. show contracts or big endorsments for the winners.Let's have fun and above all be safe!
Old 08-30-2006, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sent PM's to the other guys. No reponse yet.. If you guys wanna try too, giver.. Othewise, Rob will give us two Alternates if need be..

All i can say is.. SHOOT A BIG ONE......!! Try to pass on the little one, at least early in the season.. This contest is all about inches.. Well, to win anyways.. Otherwise its all about FUN.. Dont pass a deer up if you feel that is gonna be your only opportunity for the year. Like i said, this is supposed to be FUN.. I'd rather everyone on our team shoot a smaller buck and feel proud of their hunt and recovery and still Not win, than 6 or 7 guys SHOOT BIG ONES with shady recoveries and so on and WIN.. Lets enjoy the year, the outdoors, the smell of that fall air (MAN I LOVE THAT) and the pure adrenaline rush we get when that the Deer walks in, be it a MONSTER or a Fawn..!! BE SAFE and ENJOY what Mother Nature has given us and pass it on to the young ones for future enjoyment. Nothing raises a boy to be a man better than the Outdoors. With that said, Those are my Pearls of Wisdom. GO HUNT...

P.S. Read the rules over, especially the one I posted earlier about the picture of YOU, DEER and BOW and etc... Its very important..

GOOD LUCK, I'm looking foward to getting to know all of you and the commaradery(sp) of this all..

Your Captain

Old 08-30-2006, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

BIGDADDY...

Are you signed up in the Crossbow section contest?

You can only be signed up for ONE Contest on HNI.. One of the Rules.. Just checking, dont want you to get disqualified...

Old 08-30-2006, 09:40 AM

Thanks my friend I have NOT signed up for crossbow, This one only,and I am pumped, I would love to meet each and everyone of our team mates,After the contest I invite all of you to come to Alabama and hunt a few days or a week. My next trip I want to take a bear in the U.S I have heard maryland is good? I still like TEAM22 MUD,BLOOD&TEARS SAYS it all .but I will go along with what the team wants.I really am a TEAM player& only want to have FUN.bigdaddy(Kevin)

Quick Reply: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.