Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread >

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Great JOB guys... I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY

sorry i'm not posting...
Old 11-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well its been another of those weeks! Rain lots of it and more high winds, skeeters enough to share around and its getting too warm! Saw a few cat squirrels running tree tops fer their lives wid thousands of skeeters after them! One lone Armadillo crunching thru the weeds and leaves! ML season opened on sat. i am still toten my Bow. There ain't enough deer around here fer them guys to scare my way anyhow! ML season closes on friday and 3rd Bow season opens until the 17th. Then gun season opens and i be dreading that! Them folks will run the deers all over the county.[&o]
Old 11-09-2006, 06:40 PM

smokepolehall it will happen when you think it won't be ready it's going to take you by surprize. bigdaddy
Old 11-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

hey good job guys keep sticking them all inches help. mud blood and tears are on there way to number one!!!! ttyl
Old 11-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got to my ladder stand this morning at 5:45 and was all set. Wind out of the south and gusting as usual. The local skeeters were out to greet me and my cat squirrels. I had been watching fer over an hour and from behind my right side i caught a movement! Its head was turned away from me and i put my Bow sight on its foreleg and pushed my safety off! I decided to let her go as i couldn't afford the mount fee. Twas a nice female Bobcat about 18 lbs. I put safety back on and just watched her as she was hunting fer about 8 min. That made my day! I smiled as i knew i could have taken her but spared her life at this time.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:49 PM
Typical Buck

Well, here he is team. Good luck everyone!

Old 11-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Already entered mommasboy, congrats now if you could only get your team mate to get his entered....Mathewsboy, how ya making out...lol
Old 11-14-2006, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm hoping istead of Shrinkage he's growing.. So maybe I'll gain 10"s.. LOL
Old 11-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw 7 deer in the past 2 days all using same trail off of ridge to bottom and reversed direction. All were to far from my ladder stand. So after getting peed on again from rain i moved ladder stand into Bow range of the trail! Its raining again and i am so tired of it. Need cold fronts not southern rain fronts.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:54 PM

Great job mammasboy one more for the team. Mathewsboy you still have not scored your deer, It's ok if it is only a button head with 2 little buttons he will still score hahahahahaha. I am only kidding. smokepolehall keep on pluging your time will come and the sweeter it will be. I am still waiting on mine also, Took my son on a youth hunt and he missed his first deer & he was bumed out but I told him it happens there will be a next time. bigdaddy

Quick Reply: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.