Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 (20) Official Team "XX" Thread >

(20) Official Team "XX" Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

(20) Official Team "XX" Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 06:38 PM

Default RE: (20) Official Team "XX" Thread

Something is wrong with the one on the 7410.. It keeps tripping the circut.. Don't know why. The one on the feed wagon tractor is fine.. The skidsteer almost never needs on and I keep meaning to put one on but I keep procrastinating about it.. Came back and bit me in the arse this year... Usually hthe 7410, if plugged in will start right up... Batteries are getting old in that stinker to.. Everyting is starting to go, will probably trade her in on a newer one soon but I really, really don't want the debt.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

Hi Guys - we are hanging here this evening - have an amnio scheduled for first thing in the morning. Labor and delivery has not called yet to let us know when they have tentatively scheduled the c-section.

Hopefully the lungs will be mature - G was in the NICU for 8 days (great place to have if you need it - but would just as well not have to go there).

If the lungs are not mature I anticipate they will give her some steriods and take the baby on Friday. have said they do not want to go past this week. We have our fingers crossed!

Hope to have some pics for everyone tomorrow!

Take care all!

Troy - congrats - on the tourney - that does make the time worth while!!

Rob - would begging, pleading etc. help - or small unmarked bills??

Mike
Old 02-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

WellI guess I get to break the good news.

Conner Lee came in at 103 pm 7# 7 oz 19 3/4" He is headed in to NICU, but otherwise all is well.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, dunno how I missed this. That's awesome news! Thanks for posting Ryan!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the youngster...post pics when you get a chance!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:48 PM

Congrats Man.. Hope they all get to come home soon.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Typical Buck

Hi Guys - it has been a long day - Laurie is sleeping in her room and I am in Connor's room - going to get some sleep as well.

This morning's Amnio (lung maturity) came back boarderline - so we anticipated he may be heading to the NICU.One of the Perientologists? - (the one who delivered the sextuplets a few years back) who did theAmnio indicated that with her history the risk ofthe uturusrupturing was greater than the risk of immature lungs. Steriods were of no benefit at this point - so no need to wait.

When they did the C-Section the doc said the uterus was verry thin - and that we definately made the best decision (Would have ruptured if we had tried to wait another week).

So I guess it is off the pins and needles on one case - and on for another

The X-Rays and blood gasses are looking good and they are starting to reduce the oxygen concentration. I will try to get some pic's loaded tomorrow and e-mail to Ryan to post (one of these days I will get the darned thing figured out!!)

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers - talk to you later

Mike
Old 02-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mike,

Congrats on the new arrival and more so, you guys are in Dee and I's thoughts and prayers. Praying right now for Conner coming from N.I. They say I can't pray in school. They will have to deal. Best of wishes to your and Laurie bud.

Troy
Old 02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats again Mike. Hope all continues well for little C.

Fran did you get my txt the other night?

My news isn't as exciting. 1st week at the new job is about in the books. Seems pretty good. They tossed me right into things. Working on 3-4 different projects already and had a field trip to a steel mill today. My days FLY by.

Later guys.

Old 02-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rybo - I didnt see your text until around midnight when I dug my cell phone out of my lunch bag and plugged it into the charger at bedtime. Didn't wanna respond that late. Thanks for sending it though - I usually get all that stuff, but for some reason I forgot and left my phone in my bag.

Glad to see that you like the new job - you might run into my old man at the Clairton works. He's in the lab down there.

Mike - keep us updated. I'm thinkin' about you guys.

Quick Reply: (20) Official Team "XX" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.