Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Gun Deer Contest
 Official Contest Post For Deer Scores & Pictures >

Official Contest Post For Deer Scores & Pictures

Official Contest Post For Deer Scores & Pictures

Old 02-14-2006, 08:25 AM

Default RE: Official Contest Post For Deer Scores & Pictures

no way it scores near that, recheck the math on that deer, not trying to be mean but....
Old 02-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

Trophyhuntr, If you think that is incorrect, what do you think it scores?
Old 02-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: trophyhuntr

no way it scores near that, recheck the math on that deer, not trying to be mean but....
To who are you refering to?
Old 02-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Taxi called me w/ score, went 129. Broken brow tine cost going well over 130 he said.
R
Hank
Is this score gross or net ?

We are going by the gross with no deductions.

Congratulations.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:53 AM

ORIGINAL: .308hunter

ORIGINAL: trophyhuntr

To who are you refering to?

Ahanksters deer, not even close might make 115 if very lucky
Old 02-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are we serioulsy argueing over this? I mean come on guys its just for fun if he says that its scores 129" then its scores 129" not a big deal.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bwhunter501

Are we serioulsy argueing over this? I mean come on guys its just for fun if he says that its scores 129" then its scores 129" not a big deal.
That's what I was thinking.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:46 AM

I haven't even checked this thread since I last posted. Wow, didn't realize how petty this is. I told you what the taxidermist told me, nothing more. When I dropped it off he said it would would score around 130 and I never even cared. Later, after I posted the picture in another thread, somebody reminded me that I was in the contest on a team and should post the score. So, I called the taxi to get an exact score. He called me back with the number. I wouldn't know how to score one if I wanted to.

So, for all I care, you can pull mine out of the whole thing, score it what you want, let it stand as reported. I honestly don't care. Some of you petty fools act like we would really win something. Well, you can have my check, wish I could tell you exactly where it should be deposited. I went back through the pictures of all the other entrants, some look right, some don't, not pointing fingers or questioning any one else, but just how far can you hold that deer in front of you to make it look bigger?

I won't be a part of this again.
It is just stupid.
Hank
Old 02-27-2006, 08:43 AM

if you cant take a comment then dont be a part of it, I was just making a comment on the score no need to get upset and cry over it. I could really give a crap if you say it scores 200, i was just letting you know for your own benefit, just my 2 cents
Old 02-27-2006, 09:16 AM

First off,
I am not crying, whining or complaining. I hunt for fun and look to these boards as a source of information and fun. It was, and is, very evident that you were not "just letting" me know for "my own benefit." But trying to bring question as to the validity of the score on the deer for your benefit. You didn't just "comment" on the size of the deer, honest critique is one thing, you were trying to bring a persons integrity into question so you can win the contest.

I never called you a name, made fun of you, said you were crying or doing anything else, you resorted to that childishness.

You can have the trophy, check and sign all the autographs. Don't twist your arm patting yourself on your back.
Hank

Quick Reply: Official Contest Post For Deer Scores & Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.