Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Gun Deer Contest
 Official Team 7 Thread....! >

Official Team 7 Thread....!

Community

Official Team 7 Thread....!

Old 11-11-2005, 06:11 PM

Default RE: Official Team 7 Thread....!

Your wrong whitetailhunter go GIRTH AND INCHES
Old 11-12-2005, 11:45 AM

well i had some luck this morning just not on a buck. i got my first doe of the season so from here on out all i am aiming for is a buck
Old 11-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on get a doe Buckfever!

I haven't pulled the trigger, well except the odd coyote who committed suicide..lol! I have been holding out in the Ml zone but so far no luck and I haven't even seen my big boys this past week at all...boo. I have decieded to head north and drag out the rifle to see if I can't fill my second either sex tag. Leaving tomorrow for a couple days so hopefully my luck will change in the bush.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:56 AM

Still noting for me! Good luck skeeter
Old 11-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone!

Bow season is wrapping up this week and i was fortunate to take my first and second deer with bow, first being a yearling buck on 11/5, and then a mature doe in the same stand yesterday afternoon. Gun season opens saturday and to be honest, i will be dissapointed if i dont get a buck, Very high hopes, especially for a saturday opener. The more people in the woods around us, equates to us seeing more deer. I will be buck hunting all week untill i get sick of it or harvest a nice buck (Im going 8 or better, nothing small (2.5yr or bigger)). Good luck guys, ill report back what goes on!
Old 11-15-2005, 09:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey team, well I filled my forest tag up north on 150 class. I still have my first tag and 2 1/2 weeks left to fill it, so hopefully I'll get an opportunity to up the score from this one.

I am not sure how the scoring works, meaning we are only allowed to enter 1 buck from each team member..Right? If so, I should wait till the season wraps up before entering this one... NO? Also being I was by myself and my camera unknown to me doesn't have a timer[] I couldn't really get a pic with the buck. I'll post the two pics Itook for ya. Cap let me know if this should be entered or if this will cause a problem...deer is skinned out already, though!

Old 11-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

My attempt at a pic with the buck....

Old 11-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Typical Buck

Very nice buck Skeeter!!!!!!!

I would try and get someone else to get a picture with you and the rack and then submit both pictures, and give a little note. unless you can get one with the weapon, you and the deer....either way I'd enter this buck, that's a helluva deer!
Old 11-16-2005, 03:15 PM

that is an awesome buck congratulations and i wish you the best of luck on bagging another one, i would be more than happy just to see a decent buck soon
Old 11-16-2005, 08:40 PM

Nice buck Skeeter! Congratulations!

Quick Reply: Official Team 7 Thread....!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.