Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Gun Deer Contest
 Official Team 7 Thread....! >

Official Team 7 Thread....!

Community

Official Team 7 Thread....!

Old 09-14-2005, 09:52 AM
Typical Buck

Default Official Team 7 Thread....!

Team # 7Checked in - 9/23/2005 12:53 AM

1.hoss (uncle matt's son) - state - IL *
2. Skeeter 7mm - Saskatchewan Canada *
3. Md25--Md *
4. RattleSnake1 - WI
5. Buckfever1613 GA*
6. Moosehunter21 ---> British Columbia *
7. MDManiac --- NY*
8. uncle matt - state - IL *
9. Lhook7 - TX *
10. Dampland - N.W. Wisconsin *

Check in Boys, give a little bio about yourself also!!!

Im 18 and will be primarily hunting New York's Southern zone. Our spot last year consisted of appox 6 bucks 6 points or better, and apparently there's a Smasher this year!! Im pumped, season opens in nothern tier on October 15 and runs till December fourth,but Southern Tier opens November 19 and runs untill December 20th. It's gonna be an outstanding season!!!!!!!

We need to decide on some captains as well!
Old 09-14-2005, 10:36 AM

Default RE: Official Team 7 Thread....!

Moosehunter21 here iam in....

Iam also 18 and will be hunting this month and also october and november.... I have seen an 8 pointer Iam excited.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Checking in for myself and my son, Hoss1. My name really is Matt & Hoss's name is Addison. I'm 40 and Hoss is 13.

Been shotgun hunting in S. Illinois in Johnson county, last 9 years. The seasons we'll be hunting are the traditional 3 day weekend before Thanksgiving and the 4 day weekend after Thanksgiving.

We'll be on several private farms and see various big bucks around.& we fully understand that timing is everything with the biggest of them. Have been trying to sync our watches last few years and we're getting closer. We hunt out of a camp (this year) of 6-7 guys who spread out and hunt all over (some of the private and some public).

Me and Hoss will be hunting on the main property. We'll both be shooting H&R Ultra Slug Hunter shotguns, mine in 12 ga Deluxe and his in 20 ga standard. Both using Simmons 4X scopes.

But enough about us, we need to get captain(s) pretty quick here, along with Logo etc....
Old 09-15-2005, 08:03 AM

I'm 36 years old and live in Houston, TX. I will be hunting about 450 miles to the northwest of Houston in Dickens County, TX, which is located in the southern portion of the panhandle. Six friends and I leased about 6,000 acres of a 169,000 acre ranch. It's a great looking place, and they took a 186 B&C off it last year.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:18 PM

Once everybody signs in we should have a team name any Ideas? I was thinking of something with Drop Tines in the name???
Old 09-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

uncle matt!! looks like it turned out peachy to me
Old 09-16-2005, 01:19 PM

Im checking in im 17 and will be hunting in GA our bow season opened on September 10 and rifle starts Oct. 15 i think. Last year a deer that we had on camera was killed by someone running dogs and netted 184 boone and crockett. I am hoping he left some genes behind
Old 09-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone.........good news and bad news....

Bad First....the socket our wildgame freezer was hooked up to reset itself...so we lost all our meat [:@]

good news....I can guarantee we get something on the shotgun opener....why you ask? the more people that hunt the lands surrounding us, the more deer we see. and with this year being a saturday opener instead of monday...well...that's way more people. gonna be a good time

other note...we need some team names!!!!!!!!! just start postin some!
Old 09-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have sent messages to Dampland, Md25 & RattleSnake1 asking then to come and check in.

Once that happens, we need to pick a captain and we need to chose a team name and determine who within our team has the skills to generate a team logo.

I think that we should keep our team name/logo ideas confidential, we could share them thru e-mail. We don't want anyone else swiping it.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:54 AM

checking in sorry took so long im 15 and should be getten a lot of deer this year.

Quick Reply: Official Team 7 Thread....!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.