Community

Official Team #3 Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team #3 Thread

Spike Hunter,
I replied over in the Rules thread as to what I thought was going on....I will copy the message here too, just in case anyone else was wondering.....
Hey Spike Hunter....I believe that you can only enter your first or second antlered deer, meaning that your third would not count.....sorry
Also, scoring, as I understand it, is just on the honor system. Off of the B&C website, all you have to do is fill in the measurements and it will give you the total score....its pretty easy. I hope no one uses a stretchable tape measure....scoring in that spike at 120"
Finally, I believe that the contest will probably be over around the new year, because of different states hunting regulations, so im guessing everything should be official within a month or so of that. Again, this is just how I think things will go.....
Old 09-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Ok guys - with all thats here I think we should get started on pickin a name, captain etc. Anybody got any ideas for a name?

I'll do some thinking and see what I can think of and hope somebody can come up with somethign better than I

Any nominations for team captain? I for one nominate Vogt_51 as he has done an excellent job of keeping the team thread going and making sure everyone feels welcome! A second?
Old 09-22-2005, 06:27 PM

Mr. G...I second your motion for Vogt as Capt. If he wants to do it. He has done a fine job trying to put us together.

Vogt...Thanks for you reply to my questions on the rule page.

If y'all do not hear from me for a week or so...i may end up in houston for a while as a result of this Hurricane Rita that is going to demolish the coast on Saturday, but I will get back when I return. Thanks, Scott.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:52 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, thanks for the nomination.....
If you guys want, I can be captain. Its really no biggy for me, as long as I can have at least 45% of all that cash we win at the end.. Actually, I think we should maybe wait until we either here from jmac33 or we get an alternate....maybe I have made some enemies out there I dont quite know about, and they may really not want to be the captain.
I emailed jmac33 a couple days ago, and told him what was going on. How long do you guys say we should give him?? I think if he isnt here within another week, we maybe need to talk to the mods about getting an alternate. Its just a suggestion, but I for one would like to know who all is on the team so we can really meet and greet everyone.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:46 PM

Another week sounds fine...Capt. !!!!
Old 09-24-2005, 04:49 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys,
I was just reading through the contest rules and looking for info on alternates.....just in case we need one. But it says:
----------
Team members have until October 31st @ 12 midnight to,
Check in or you will be replaced by alternate.
----------
Which means that jmac33 will actually have quite a bit of time until he HAS to check in. So, we probably should get to picking a team name and maybe either attempting to make a team sig. or see if anyone else can?? Either way, we might as well get going sometime soon since nothing will be official until either jmac33 checks in or October 31st.....whichever comes first. Anyways, just letting you guys know whats up with the alternate situation. Now for the brainstormin'!!

Old 09-27-2005, 08:12 AM
Fork Horn

Just a thought for our name...we could take a page from Michael Waddel's book....."Big Buck Down!" - thats all I can think of currently
Old 09-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

Got my first pics from my new digital camera this weekend. They all turned out good. The best thing is that every pic had a buck in it. I didn't get any shooters but it still looks promising. In another year or two and those bucks will be nice. Here are a few:

Old 09-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Typical Buck

Those are some nice looking bucks....especially those in the bottom two pictures....I definately would have to struggle to control myself from going after those two in the second to last picture. Good Luck!
Old 09-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Fork Horn

looks like a good deal you got goin there!

Quick Reply: Official Team #3 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.