Community

Official Team #3 Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team #3

Its official! Checked the Game, Fish and Parks website this morning and I got drawn for my first preference tag! Now have 3 tags for the year including my muzzleloader tag!
Old 09-16-2005, 03:31 PM

Hi fellas.....Tag Out checking in.......on my way out of town for the beginning of bow season.....talk to you Monday. Thanks Vogt51 for the pm

just read in the rules you cant be in this contest if you're in bow contest.....I'm gone......fix it when I get back.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

I'm pretty sure that you can be in the Gun Contest as well as the Bow contest.....However, you cannot submit anything you harvest with a bow for the gun contest. Same way with the Bow Contest, you cannot turn in anything harvested with a gun in that one. Heck, I'm in both, I BETTER be allowed to compete in both.....Im kinda competitive people say.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team #3 Thread

Hey fellas sorry it has taken so long to sign in, just got a new job and have been hooked up lately. I am here and will be ready to hunt when season comes. Looking forward to getting the season rolling.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Millertime!! Glad to have ya!

Also guys, I just was browsing around the Bow Hunting Contest thread, and noticed some team there already has the "Rack Pack" as their name....I dont know if I saw their name first and forgot all about it and just thought i made it up....I honestly dont know.....dont really know if it matters to you guys or not.....just letting you know.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:00 AM
Fork Horn

I'm a bit late checking in as well 'cause my internet has been down but I'm here now. I'll be hunting NE Washington this year. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good buck. That's all there is to it. I hope everybody kills a big one 'cause this team hasgotta win.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

Nice to here from you BrushChimp!
Old 09-18-2005, 05:16 PM

vogt 51......good deal, I'm still in then. Our gun season opens Nov. 12 to 22 Went out this week end.....saw a few does, some with fawns. Couple of small buck.....still in velvet.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

So guys, it looks like everyone has checked in besides jmac33 from New York.....As soon as he is here we can get some things going, if anyone sees him around the forum, just tell him to head here and check in so we make sure we got everyone and dont need any alternates.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:09 PM

Vogt...i had posted a couple of questions on the "rules" thread and have not seen an answer yet. Could you please check that thread and see if you are able to answer a couple of ????s. Thanks, Scott.

Quick Reply: Official Team #3 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.