Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread >

Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team (29) Thread

I think that is very cool, and knowing that you are willing to go there and drop everything you have going on here is awesome,, Not to sound all mushy or anything but, I have the utmost respect for you and wish you all the best, I am Honored to know you. Not many people would do such a thing, just watch your back and be very careful.. Please let us know what is going on before you leave.
Old 09-04-2005, 08:17 PM

I will do that because we will need someone to step up in my place while I am gone.I dont knwo how soon this will happen but you all will be one fo the first to know.
Was out in the woods again.Wife already getting mad and it isnt even season yet.But it takes her about a month to get over me and my obsession with hunting.Saw some god deer but nothing I would shoot.I have one more spot to check on the other end of the orchard before I am ready to start checking some other property I hunt also.I have a feeling I will be 2 or 3 stands short this year.So wife going to get even more mad when I come home with more LOL.Did see some turkeys this evening though.I know where they roost also.I love bow season.I get to shoot deer and turkey.Nothing better then turkey encheladas.If any of you are interested in trying them out when you get a bird then let me know I will give you the recipe.
On another note I mentioned in a post about maybe needing a alternate for Stevoja he still hasnt checked in.We may have to end up playing with just 9 of us.But I know that most of us will connect this year so no worries YET.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:34 PM

Bowfreak took the words out of my mouth! I'll give you a pat on the back for what you do to help the people down south...

As for the logo... try putting a black background in the center and keep the green lettering but perhaps make the font bold to show up better. Otherwise I like it.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:34 PM

I am heading into the chat if you all want to talk at all.I am working for the final time on another logo LOL.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:34 PM

OK here it is I hope you all like it.I may make some more if you all want.I like this one a lot better.I think it looks good has a shot of bow hunter and a buck wih our team name and our names in it.Took me a lil while but when I cleared my head and got down to it I got it looking good.If there is anything else you want on it or dont want on it let me know and I can fix it.Thanks for beiong patient with me.in the command linewhere it saysimagat both the beginning and the end add a e to make it say image so it will show for you all.So it should look like at the end.
[imag]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/Bowhuntin/Team29.gif[/imag]
Old 09-05-2005, 05:43 AM

I like the logo Illinois. To go down and help those people is a very wonderful thing. Please be careful.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:01 AM

Logo is great

Make the 29 double size and watermark it - Just eyedropper one of the orange background colors and make the 29 one of them - experiment - I think it would be really slick.....
However - anyway you look at it it is very nice Illinois.......
I have been busy underwater bowhunting...... (spearfishing) and making spearguns so I have been on and off this forum
Old 09-05-2005, 08:09 AM
Fork Horn

Eightwht, thats pretty cool, I wish I had a place around here to fish like that,, Just the finger lakes here in NY Seneca lake is the closest one for me only about a ten minute drive, Not sure how I would fish like that,, sounds like fun though,, maybe someday I will try it..

I love the logo as you can see I have it in my posts now,, well I shall talk to you all later....
Old 09-05-2005, 08:26 AM

The reason i didnt make the 29 too big was to not take away the from the background picture.I made it several sdifferent sizes when i made it and this one seemed to look the best.I also stayed with the white because all of the wording is white.If I change it now everyone that has turned it into there signature would have to change it again.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Moonglo - are u using a Macintosh computer?
I get the same message when I try to upload pictures using my Mac.
I never have a problem using my windows laptop.

Quick Reply: Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.