Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread >

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 11:02 PM

Default RE: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

ORIGINAL: Bird Hunt Dog

UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH.................Just 20 more yards and we would have 140'' ON THE BOARD[:-]. He was coming right to me. He stopped at 45yds (To many trees and a little far) played with a couple of small trees, then just decided to walk the other way. Must be that sixth sense thingWhat a beautiful buck! Hopefully I have him pined down now. I'm going to move my stand and see if I can't whack this hog

Good luck man.

One week from today will be my last night before the season.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, good luck to you. I think if every man scores something we will have a good shot at this win. Good luck men.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:16 PM

Can't wait for the season to start..........how is everyone doing??

Did some last minute scouting today and saw some really nice buck sign.......couple scrapes ripped up pretty bad and real nice rub line with some good size trees worked pretty hard. Got the blood pumpin'

Hope you guys are having fun.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:23 PM

Monday 10/17 is opening day for me.

I plan to hunt a stand behind my uncle's field. I hung the stand a week ago overlooking a good trail coming off the back of the field into a hardwood ridge. On that trail were two fresh piles of droppings so large and so mushy they looked like piles of dog crap. I had to kick them over to make sure they were actually pellets.

The weatherman is calling for rain on Monday though[:@] I don't like hunting in the rain only for the fear of losing a bloodtrail. I may wait until Tuesday when the weather is supposed to clear.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

...so large and so mushy they looked like piles of dog crap. I had to kick them over to make sure they were actually pellets.
Nice.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

If y'all are like me, you check the weather channel all the time, well here's a great web site that you can use to not only get weather info, you can even get some wind info! Check it out! I got it from a buddy at the QDMA forums.

http://www.weatherforyou.com/

4 more days till the Bama Bow Season!
Trae
Old 10-13-2005, 09:20 PM

Sweet weather site...............1 more day and I can hit the woods
Old 10-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I won't be able to sleep tonight! It's finally time to go hunting in Bama!! I've got some pictures of a good buck and hopefully I'll get a shot at him! Looks like the wind is sending me to my stand at the creek crossing! Perfect! I like to hunt the watering holes during the early season. I'll post a.s.a.p. after I get in on Saturday night! Hopefully with a good scoring buck!
May God bless us all with an awesome experience in His creation!!!
Trae

P.S. - Here's the star of the show for tomorrow:

Old 10-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck.............Go get em!!!!
Old 10-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Typical Buck

I screwed up guysI made the #1 recovery mistake in the book. I shot a nice one last Sunday night. I was sure I double lunged him and heard him go down. I got out of my stand to soon and must of bumped him because I can't find him anywhere. I'm just sick about this I must have searched for 30+ hours by now. I know he's dead and I won't quit till I find him!!

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.