Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team  "The Bad News Bucks" (4) Thread >

Official Team "The Bad News Bucks" (4) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "The Bad News Bucks" (4) Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "The Bad News Bucks" (4) Thread

Congrats on one a fine buck mathewsman!
Old 09-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

21 days left! It's all starting to come together.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Fork Horn

Well boys, I havent checked in lately, been too busy with work and stuff. The season will be here before we know it, I just hopes it doesnt go by to quickly!! What have you guys been up too?
Old 09-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have hung more stands than I care to remember over the past few weeks, both my own and my compadres. Hope to finally shoot broadheads this weekend as the season draws near....18 days!
Old 09-13-2005, 12:00 AM
Typical Buck

[:'(]Well folks I'm back from a terrible Elk hunt, saw one cow elk in about 100 miles of hiking some new country. Lost a few pounds which is a good thing LOL. Need to go out in the am and retrive 2 more stands I had up for spring bear and rehang them in the afternoon for deer. Then I can start to see if the big guys are around . Hopefully I can tag a Bull moose on stand while waiting for a good buck to show up. Good Luck to everyone and God Bless [&:]
Old 09-13-2005, 06:55 AM

Found my buck for this year.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:46 AM

I was out checkin everything before Saturdays opener and checked the stand and all looks well. Had a bunch of pictures on the Cam, but have not gotten them back yet. I did see a couple of does and i think a buck when i drove by later that day to glass. They were hangin out about 50 yards from where my stand is. Everything looks good, plus my granddaddy is lookin to buy some 65 acres in N. wisconsin for us to hunt on and call our own, to do what we please....rather than the land we hunt now. NO complaints about it but it will be cool to pratice QDM and all that jazz.

Well Good luck guys, cant wait to be on the board!
Old 09-14-2005, 08:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrat's MM, I jumped in this thread wondering where this buck was for the score card. I see your working on it...and the pic won't be a problem and will be accepted....rule 7 does mention the whole deer however with the tag in that one picture, how can there be a doubt and besides, it's your first and you were excited right? Congrats again but if I could make a suggestion, go to the bowhunting forum and read, Quality Pictures, post pinned at the top, you could have had beautiful photos for keepsakes for your first deer with a bow....but none the less, the memories should last forever, I remember mine for sure.....way to go.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm glad I dont' have this yahoo on my team!
Old 09-14-2005, 06:47 PM

well boys i posted a score and a pic of my buck, I sorry it took so long to get scored and posted, third week of school with the fair coming up, the students have me running ragged!! It scored a whopping34 1/2" . Its a start to us kicking some asterek!!! Good luck fellas!

Quick Reply: Official Team "The Bad News Bucks" (4) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.