Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Offical "Perfect Tens" (10) Team Thread! >

Offical "Perfect Tens" (10) Team Thread!

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Offical "Perfect Tens" (10) Team Thread!

Old 11-17-2005, 03:33 PM

Default RE: Offical "Perfect Tens" (10) Team Thread!

Mic,

Awesome traditional harvest!!!!!! Congrats man, you must be pumped!!! You're the man!!!
Old 11-17-2005, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trad gear and a 170 buck! Pretty darned awesome Mic! Way to go!

Troy
Old 11-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

What a beautifull animal Mic. Then to do it traditional style on top of it! My hats off to ya man.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mic, that is an awesome tight rack!! I love how those main beams almost touch! Beautiful Man!! Awesome!!

Congrats
Old 11-17-2005, 09:28 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Mic

Congrats on a great buck!!

Tim
Old 11-18-2005, 11:57 AM

Well I am just telling everybody that I have been barroged with comments from people doubting the authenticity of my bow kill (one being a teammate). And quite frankly I am fed up with it. I am not only withdrawing from the contest but also leaving the board completely. Good luck to you all with the rest of your seasons.

Mic
Old 11-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey man

I went through the same exact situation last year with my buck. An Official P&Y score ended it pretty quick though.

After all is said and done you took a fantastic animal with a long bow. Just disregard the negativecomments move on and keep contributing to this forum.

IMO if you were going to "stretch" the tape you probably would have added an extra inch. You would have then been "big buck" for the contest. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of your harvest. Way to go on an awesome animal.

Hope to see you around.

Scott
Old 11-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys, just dropped by to find out what was going on with micdundee's monster. I come to find out that he withdrew and is leaving the board? no offense to anyone, but i think thats a little childish. I mean people have the right to question the buck, thats what makes it great, because its unbelievable. Congrats to him on the buck either way, i just feel there are other ways of dealing with this than just taking your toys and going home. Good luck guys.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I stopped in to say congrats to Mic as well. Great buck!
I can't believe people on this board question the validity of the kills. This is a friendly competition made up of a bunch of guys that semi know each other. There is nothing really to gain by cheating, and I sure hope no one would cheat. If they do, shame on them...but I'm not going to question them. What a joke that it has to get like that, especially when it comes from your own team mate. Just like Buckeye's last year. It must bejealousy I guess.
Well I say way to go Mic...and a big congrats from the guys at 25 WIDE!
Old 11-18-2005, 08:50 PM

I'll never understand the pettiness that is involved when it comes to the scores of bucks... I see buck after buck get picked apart "can't be that big" or it was poached or not kileld this way or that.. Who cares.. The buck in that picture was tremendous and the hunter should be commended for a fine and successful hunt. I don't blame Mic in the least for saying screw it and walking away because nothing could irk me more than having people question something I worked long and hard for. The contest is for fun folks, hunting is suppossed to be fun. Lighten up and enjoy each others successes, (Or in my case my failures). happy hunting all..

Quick Reply: Offical "Perfect Tens" (10) Team Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.