Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Well Jason !

You know meI don't speak too much about what we're gonna do ,I just speak of what we did .So until something happen's I won't be saying too much.I like you don't like it when thing's come back and bite me in the a$$ .

nubo
Old 08-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

C,mon guy's it's been almost 3 day's and we haven't heard a word from anyone other than ,the team Capt from team #9.
You sure aren't acting like a bunch of excited hunter's who want to have a lot of fun,we haven't heard from some since the first day .Hopefully thing's pick up for the contest. I don't care if your just on to browse ,at least drop in to say you were here to visit ,we need to show the other team's that we're a very active team .We started out that way ,but the last week thing's have really died off .

Just say hi

nubo

nubo
Old 08-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey nubo! Here I am! LOL!

Had a pretty hectic weekend and just made my way to the computer this afternoon. Not much going on here. My father-in-law and I just acquired some more hunting land with a ton of good sign. The landowner says that he's been seeing a 12 and 10 point in his garden every evening and asked us to come and take them out! I haven't gotten a chance to see these deer yet, but I guess it's time to set up the spotting scopes and maybe a camera or two over there. If these buck are the caliber that he's talking, It could make for an interesting season. I've been hunting a monster 12pt behind my house, but he's a smart old booger. If this new land proves to be a honey hole, I'm going to be torn this season as to where to go.. LOL! A hunters best dilema!
Old 08-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

excited... how could i not be excited??? in 11 days i will be bowhunting in ky!!! i can't wait at all. i haven't been able to look around on my hunting grounds since i haven't been in ky since the middle of the summer. i'm so excited. i hope i can find the bucks that my uncle and everyone has been seeing and the sign that i found for them.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Its still a month till the season here.We have some geese & doves to shoot first.I own 150 acers that I hunt.I have nine stands in place.We are having a great year for mast crops acorns & apples are every where.My food plots look good ,4 acers of corn looks good.I'm not getting much on my deer cams but their here.When I get some pics I will post.
Good luck and use your head, don't get in a stand without a safety harness!!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry I work construction and its nothing to work 18 hr day and with me leaving for for Co. to elk hunt next Tuesday I have been busy . Hope everyone has been shooting there bow .
Chow

[/align]
Old 08-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is another try.... Kind of camoed ninja...

Old 08-23-2005, 01:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Deerslayer, please have a go at the logo for our team. I'm not really happy with this last one that I made... I'm anxious to see what you come up with!
Old 08-23-2005, 01:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe you can work with this to make a Square (actually round) logo... I was thinking "AUTUMN NINJAS" Written in at the top, and "TEAM #1" At the bottom... Those things would be written in the thick black line following the cicular contour....

Something like this:

***Please note: These have all been done in MS-PAINT... Photoshop would make much better quality images***
Old 08-23-2005, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Guy's the sig's look pretty good ,just let me know what you'swould like to do.I'm sure glad to hear from all of you's ,it's nice to just get on and say a few word's to let everyone know that your alive and well.
I also picked up some new property that ajoin's public land's and it look's pretty promising ,When I get a chance I'm gonna get a camera in there ,just to see what's going on ,I came very close to getting a shot on a nice 8 point last season ,and he hung around for 10 minute's without noticing me ,but wasn't able to take a safe shot at him because he was behind a small bush which covered his vital's .I sure had a good look at him ,but I'm hoping this season he'll expose himself to me enough to get a decent shot at him.
I also have another spot where I've been chasing a particular buck for 3 season's now and I also have a cam pic of him and he's a real good deer ,I know he was 9 point's 2 season's ago ,so I'm guessing he's a dandy this season .
I understand that everyone's busy ,and I really appreciate you's dropping in and saying a few word's ,it give's us all a little something to talk about .
Deerslayer!
Go ahead and give her a try ,it worth the effort if you've got the time .

nubo

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.