2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Old 08-23-2005, 11:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

lol-----where is everyone at.Only reply since this morning is the postal worker.
Should we give UPHunter89 a shot at the team logo----seems to do pretty good work.
Any ideas on a logo?
Here is another one. We have a man in camowith a bow that possesses that "Wiley Coyote" grin carrying a bag with the eagles head the way the Post Office depicts it. You see it on the side of their vehicles (sorry you guys in Canada probably are wondering what in the world I am talking about) and on their express packages. Anyway, on top of the eagles head it says "Mail Men" and under the eagles head it reads "because we always deliver". ...And Cucker34 you thought your idea was corny...
I like it also----But maybe add all 10 team members names in the logo-----What does everyone think?

Old 08-24-2005, 06:22 AM

The second logo concept sounds good to me too. Sure, let's see it. Extreme1, my hunting rig is a 1999 Plymouth Neon that I bought new when I graduated from college. It's all I could afford at the time and has served me well. But I am thinking about getting a new to me Ford Ranger as soon as the Neon conks out (150,000 miles plus now). I'd love to get a bigger truck but I drive a lot for work and need to get something fuel efficient.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

'98 Grand Prix (green of course). I don't wash it all fall until I get a deer...I leave it camo'd. I had pictures up in the gallery, but something happened to them. I will try to repost when I get some time.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

97 Ford F150 4X4. Nothing fancy, small eight 4.6L....She has been a work horse for me. Unbeknown to me it had an after market chip in it when I got it.It went bad last fall and had to be taken out. I have really noticed the difference in performance since.Even so it will take me to Colorado in the wee hours tomorrow morning.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:14 PM

Old 08-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the attempt UPHunter89. I have a special place in my heart for the UP. I have taken more than a few deer there up in Iron county in the early nineties.

However, That Mail man looks liketoo nice of a guy to be one of our teammates. He only has the "Special Delivery" items....Our guys on the other hand are better looking,a little more confident, a little more cocky, and they can afford to be....You see WE DELIVER!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

UPHunter89, all kidding aside thanks for your help...How about some red, white, and blue (Flag), post office eagle, and a hunter drawing a bow.....

Or.....

Here is another one. We have a man in camowith a bow that possesses that "Wiley Coyote" grin carrying a bag with the eagles head the way the Post Office depicts it. You see it on the side of their vehicles (sorry you guys in Canada probably are wondering what in the world I am talking about) and on their express packages. Anyway, on top of the eagles head it says "Mail Men" and under the eagles head it reads "because we always deliver".
Old 08-24-2005, 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Antler Eater

UPHunter89, all kidding aside thanks for your help...How about some red, white, and blue (Flag), post office eagle, and a hunter drawing a bow.....

Or.....

Here is another one. We have a man in camowith a bow that possesses that "Wiley Coyote" grin carrying a bag with the eagles head the way the Post Office depicts it. You see it on the side of their vehicles (sorry you guys in Canada probably are wondering what in the world I am talking about) and on their express packages. Anyway, on top of the eagles head it says "Mail Men" and under the eagles head it reads "because we always deliver".
[:-] I don't think I am that skilled! [X(]
Old 08-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

My hunting rig is a 05 Toyota Tacoma 4wd but i like my mathews sq2 better!

nice job on the banner up, but i have to agree the mail man looks to nice a guy to be in here.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I must say UPHunter,you are doing some awesome work,But I do tend to agree with the others on this,guy looks way to happy and this is hunting,gotta have a bow or deer in the pic or something..
Gimmie more---Gimmie more-------what else you got

Quick Reply: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.