Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Old 08-15-2005, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 9 Thread

Boy this team is a joke--LOLBuy the look of the members of this team! The ELITE-8 want have a problem at all winning again[8D]How about this team name be called"The slick heads" or how aboutthe name "Team Button heads"?

Hey watch itthere R2D2!!! Like the Smuckers people say, with a name like TEAM TINY TINE you have to be good.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:13 AM

Hello! just signing in. I am in central wisconsin. good luck everyone.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

signing in.
Southern Maryland is my territory
Good luck to everyone
Old 08-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

sideways-----
little indian------
Antler Eater------
Newbhunter----
M.Henlser/PA----
extreme1----
Bullrider86----
24/7 hunter----
Chucker34-----
StealthyOne----

We need the other 4 members to sign in soon
As of now we can call ourselves team 69(6 members---team 9)
Any ideas on some team names guys,Im to tired to think straight now,working mids this week and not getting enough sleep[]

Another thing to mention also,was wondering if anyone is any good at designing a team logo with the name.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Those little guy's are kind of neat Extreme 1 where did you get them?
Well bud I hope you and your team have a very sucessful season ,I'll try to keep the Wolve's down on team 1 to give you a chance LOL

Guy's Extreme 1 will lead you's to the way of success ,so just give your vote of confidense .

nubo
Old 08-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

little indian signing in. Maybe we need to go on the warpath for Antler eater. 900+ acres of Kentucky heaven is my home. I just lost a good 8 pt to coyotes. He was 130+ P&Y. The good news is there is a bigger one out there. I chase a huge 18 pt last year & never got a shot he would go 185+ P&Y. He made it thru season, but I haven't seen him this year yet.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:40 AM

Hello everyone. I'm not sure how long you gave everyone last year to sign in but maybe a week? Not everyone can get to the computer every day like myself.

I'll nominate Extreme1 for team captain because he seems to have a lot of experience, enthusiasm, and kicked things off with this post.

I'll give a team name some more thought today as well. What should the criteria for naming be - something related to bowhunting that we all have in common? What was the name of your team last year to give me some ideas.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:44 AM

Sounds like some nice deer little indian. I watched a nice 10 pt on our property last year that I believe made it through theseason. I never got a shot at him shotgun hunting in our woods. I have seen some big, deep tracks this year so I hope he's still out there.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

sideways-----
little indian------
Antler Eater------
Newbhunter----
M.Henlser/PA----
extreme1----
Bullrider86----
24/7 hunter----
Chucker34-----
StealthyOne----
O.K guys I e-mailed StealthyOne to let him know the teams have been pick and to sign in.
I tried Bullrider86 and M.Henlser/PA and no records match.Dont seem to be members----Can someone try to get ahold of these guys if they have a chance.
3 guys to go
Welcome to team 9 guys and lets have some fun
Still thinking on some original team names.Hopefully by the weekend we will have everything worked out.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

StealthyOne signing in.

Seems like we have lots of Ontario boys here. We should be able to register some large bucks. Good luck everyone.
I will be a weekend warrior this year, with the exception of the week between X-mas and New Year's.

Quick Reply: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.