2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Old 08-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Yep----just checking----looks good
Old 08-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Fork Horn

Somebody her has to tell me how to add my new team banner to my regular post. Glad it happened . Now lets take it from here! I have alot to add to our group. Lets make it happen!
Old 08-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

OHBowhunter-----Right click on banner----go to properties,highlite the URL address,right click for COPY.
Now go to my profile,go to signature about half way down page and type in and paste the URL address inbetween the IMAGE brackets with no space.Go to bottom of page and hit apply,then OK--------------Hope it works for ya
Old 08-27-2005, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well just gettin home from the shop.I talked myself into buying a new hunting outfit(havent told wife yet)He had the pants there and the jacket was sold seperately.I am now waiting on the jacket to arrive and hopefully pick it up next week or early the week later.Its the Whitewater 3D leafy supprescent suit.I can layer my clothing under it when the weather gets cold.
I think I got everything I need this year now-------COME ON OCTOBER 1st
Old 08-28-2005, 08:18 AM

Hey everyone. I actually just bought a 3d leafy bugsuit from Cabelas and got it a little larger than I need to so I can wear it when its cold too. Checked my ladder stand and resecured it and put the finishing touches on a ground blind I build out of old pallets this week. I camoed it by nailing dead tree bark to the front and surrounding it with brush. I also cleared trails to both stand and blind to make sure for quiet entry.

Went with the family to the State Fair this weekend which they call the Great Minnesota Get-together. More than 100,000 people there each day for a couple of weeks and the second biggest state fairin the country (Texas is first in attendance but their's runs a whole month). Lots of good but not good for you food and lots of machinery and outdoors equipment displayed. A good time overall.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Typical Buck

I took my son over to our lease this afternoon to make sure the stands were good. We jumped a good body sized spike around 3:30. He had some velvet hanging off of one side.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Fork Horn

The banner looks fine to me. I am just counting the days til Sept. 3rd. when our season opens.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

bump
Old 08-29-2005, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey SIDEWAYS----thanks for bumping us back to the top where we belong
Sorry I havent be on in the last couple days,been real busy building a permanent stand.It looks awesome.Just finished this sunday,put the railing on and covered it in cedar.Its 16 feet off the ground which is the highest I could get it without cutting all the branches off the tree.It should work great when I take my son out with me,especially if he gets figiting
I am also going to be busy this week as well.Working 7-3 days and coming home ,showering,eating and having my son at his hockey school for monday to thursday---5-7.Will be on every evening though
I was going to hang another stand on sunday as well but it was just way to hot out(28c)Man I cant wait till it cools off a bit.It is just way to hot for this time of the year.
I am hoping to have my new camo suit in at the end of the week as well(yes wife knows now)said this is your early birthday present[:@]But dosnt understand why I had to spend so much on it.I told her it would make me a better hunter---she didnt by it------lol
Come on guys,where is everyone and whats everyone up to
Old 08-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Typical Buck

No prob Extreme. Glad to hear you and the missus are still talking javascript:void(AddText('[8D]'))
Maybe everyone else is out scouting. I just got out this past weekend checking out stands.
We don't start until Sept 15th. Last year i took a weeks vacation the 2nd week of bow season, that was a mistake, did not see anything and darn near got sunburnt it was so hot. I am thinking about the 2nd week of October this year, things should be a little cooler. I want to get in a good weeks worth of hunting before early black powder comes in.
I do plan on getting out a Saturday and some evenings in September.

Quick Reply: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.