Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Old 08-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Mailmen??? I think your slogan should be: Mailmen: "We Deliver" or Mailmen: "Who's your Daddy?!" or Mailmen: "We're going to come in dead last"

Seriously though, good luck from the Ninjas! Hope you all have a memorable season!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys I am afew hours awayfrom pulling out of the drive way for elk camp....Keep the fires burning ....See you guys in a week or two...
Old 08-24-2005, 10:13 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Extreme1

I feel bad about giving you guys griefaboutyour Teamname. Here's an idea... hoping you will forgive me.

Don't you have a picture of yourself of an icy/snow/cold hunt?? Use that for the banner. If any one knows how to deliver in cold weather you should fit the bill. What the old post man's saying... sleet, rain nor hail, wealways/stilldeliver ( orsomething like that ).

Tim

Ps. I was joking about feeling bad andneeding forgiveness. Trust me I will still be giving you grief while Antler Eater is gone to chase his dream( eeeerrrrrr... abandoned you... shows you where his priority is and not on the team [X(]).
Old 08-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Antler Eater-----again good luck on the hunt and be safe.Didnt you say you were picking me up at my driveway for the hunt.What time you going to be here------man wish I was going.Get a big one and lets see some pics.

TJF-----I am reading a little sarcasm from youBut Im a big boy and I can take it
Thanks for the idea----it really does sound good,we will all be hunting in some searious nasty weather.
I for one like hunting in the cold(last year coldest being -28 c with wind chill,man it was cold but seen a doe)Not much else moving.Ya I like your idea------anyone else?
Old 08-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck on the elk antler eater. Our season in KY starts Sept. 3 rd & runs into Jan. My hunting ride is a 1979 Ford Bronco that I bought for a beat & bang truck. Good Luck to everyone. I will go along with whatever the majority wants on the team name. It dosen't matter if we can't back it up.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:06 PM

My season in wisconsin starts Sept. 17 and goes through Jan. 3 or 4. I've been seeing some nice bucks where I hunt. One that I'm after is a 160" class 10 pointer that my dad hit and lost last season. There is also a small 11 point non-typical and 2 120" class 8 points. Good luck to everyone.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote][It dosen't matter if we can't back it up./quote]
LOL-----team name is already picked and hope everyone is happy with itAnd about backing it up---heck ya----I have the utmost confidence in my team members----Remember guys---WE ALWAYS DELIVER
Has anyone heard from M.Hansler.I have sent him 3 PMs about the banner and have gotten no responses from him yet.UPHunter89 is also doing an awesome job and asked if he can give us a few more of his logos and hopefully we will come up with something everyone likes..
Old 08-25-2005, 12:51 PM

My 2nd attempt...
Old 08-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

UP, I Love it!!
How do i download it as my signature?
Old 08-25-2005, 01:55 PM

Right click
Copy URL
Go to My Profile
Go to Sugnature
Apply image tags ()
Paste Picture URl between image tags but w/o spaces

Quick Reply: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.