Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!! >

Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!!

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!!

Old 08-19-2005, 12:40 PM

Default RE: Official Team 17 Thread!!!

Sounds like Rackmasters is the popular choice. Cool with me.
I vote for JeramyK to be Captain. He's the one taking the lead emailing everyone.
As far as the logo, I can't draw a straight line with a ruler so I'll go with the group on that one. LOL

Here's a pic of a shed we found on my place this last spring. He's still running around here.

Old 08-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I vote Jeramy K too.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd be glad to be the captain guys. So Team Rackmasters is what we'll call ourselves?
Old 08-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess. I think we have a majority anyway.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:35 PM

Looks like "The Rackmasters" it is.
Just to let every one know I'm 38 yrs old and have been hunting for 20 yrs and bow hunting for 19 of them. The bow is the way to go. My season opens Oct 15 in the county I live in but in westchester county where it is an archery only county ( that is where the P&Y boys live) the season opener is Nov 1st. I will deff. hunt on Oct 15th here but will hold off for a nice buck only. On my property I have 2 nice 8 pointers and a 4 pointer that I see on a regular basis. I'm trying to get a friends trail camera so I can get pics and post them. In westchester it is common to see a 130 class and much bigger. Also I will be spending alot of time on a stand with my oldest son this year. He is 14 yrs old and can bow hunt for the first time. But I have to be with him on stand. Just picked up a new ladder stand at Gander Mtn. that I will put up next to my stand. (easy in and out for him)
Also as i said in an prev. post I have a new Mathews that I will be using this year. I cant wait to get in the woods. Well it sounds like we have a great team and I am lookung forward to seeing what every one puts an arrow in. Good luck to everyone.
Old 08-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

Jeramyk is fine with me for captain...Rackmasters is cool too

My season starts the second week of september, I cant guarantee a monster but I have gotten antlers in each of the last three years (inches is inches!) There is always that chance for the backwoods beast

I have been bowhunting for 6 years and I am 21 now. In a couple of weeks I will be heading to college at Umaine ( I will be bringing my bow...dont worry) I followed all of last years contest but I was not fortunate enough to be in on it [:@]

So that is a little about me...oh yeh my name is Dana

Heres lookin forward to hearing a little about you all
Old 08-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

Here Ye! Here Ye!, we have voiced, textedand utilized our hunting rights to Vote JeramyK Team Capt. Congrats!!

RackMasters it shall be Majority Rules!!

Let's have fun with this as we did the previous season, all inches add up!
Old 08-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I came up with a very basic logo for us to start out with. If you guys like it we can keep it. Don't hesitate to request any changes. I'd be more than glad to tinker with it until it's right.

Old 08-20-2005, 04:50 PM

sounds good.. i live in new york oswego county.. bowhunting opens spetember 27 northern tier and october 15 for southern tier..
Old 08-20-2005, 09:54 PM

I like the logo Looks really good....Can we add our usernames in it??

Quick Reply: Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.