Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread! >

Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Old 08-19-2005, 07:18 AM

Default RE: Official Team 5 Thread!

Welcome dwd....glad that we're all checked in. Let the killin begin!!!!

Old 08-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

dwd you didn't have to rub that in man! How was it? BTW welcome to the team! Would you like to watch the door while mobowhuntr is out layin smack? Buckeyeboy keeps breaking in and tracking dog crap on the rug.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:16 PM

Good to see the whole team here. I spent the morning out scouting and setting up game cameras in new areas. I found one VERY good looking spot that I may just set-up my blind in. There is a small finger of brush that leads out between a large patch of big woods and a small patch of x-mas trees. There is a MAJOR trail running right through this finger and I now have a camera up in there. Well see what is running through there

Anyways, I am working on a team logo now, so hopefully later tonight I will have one for everyone to check out.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:13 PM

Well, if the corn isn't cut by the first of the season, I feel like I have a good shot at a 140 class 10pt. I have been working pretty hard at getting him figured out, and I think I have a good plan of attack. If the corn gets cut by then, well, I will just have to try something else. Anyway, hopes are very high right now.

BM, thanks for the work with the logo. I am sure it will be great.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:23 PM

Okay guys, here is the logo I came up with. Its not the best, but I still havn't figured everything out with Photoshop so this will have to do. Here is a link incase you guys just want to use my photobucket account to host the pic.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/BuckMagnet/LOGO1.jpg
Old 08-20-2005, 05:10 PM

Okay team 5, where you at?

Lets hear a little bit about everyone, mo and I have already said a bit about ourselves, so lets here from the rest of you guys.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lets hear a little bit about everyone, mo and I have already said a bit about ourselves, so lets here from the rest of you guys.
My name is Buckeye. I am 25 years old and will own you guys once again this year with another slammer buck

Have fun out there and good luck guys.

Hey MO make sure you update me with how the young man is doing this fall
Old 08-20-2005, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

My name is Buckeye. I am 25 years old and will own you guys once again this year with another slammer buck

Hey MO make sure you update me with how the young man is doing this fall
buckeye, if the price is right, shoot...you could own me right now. I could use a new Hoyt. I can see it now.....buckeye will be saying "If only I had listened, and not shot that darn Bowtech..."
Uh oh.....I think some of my team mates shoot Bowtech....well....even junk in the hands of a skilled archer won't matter.....

I will keep you updated on how Austen does this year. In fact, he called me about 2 hours ago, his mom took him to BassPro and bought him a new Reflex Grizzly. He is quite excited!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 01:45 AM

I am 46 years old. I hunt south central lower Michigan.I shoot a Hoyt.I use Carbon Express arrows tipped with Wasp SST broadheads. I work in the medical department of the local sherriffs office, I work 12 hour shifts (tuesday,wednesday,thursday) so I thankfully have plenty of time to hunt and fish.I also love to see buckeyes cry and whine!
Old 08-21-2005, 11:48 AM

Well, the wind was right, so I went to investigate one of my areas last night. It is a beautiful funnel between 2 corn fields, bordered by a cedar thicket. The woodline runs east/west along one field, and the turns and runs north/south between the 2 fields. Right at the bend, when I have a perfect south wind, I can slip in and they have no idea I am there.
Anyways, went there last night to set out a mineral block in preparation for the camera I will be putting there this week. As I slipped along the field edge, I noticed deer already in the corner. One of them is the 10 pt. I have been watching. Hopefully, when I set the camera out this week, I can get some pictures of him to show off. Great little spot, and I am very excited about the Sept. 15 opener.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.