Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread >

Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 08:35 PM

Default RE: Official Team 27 Thread

ORIGINAL: ELKINMTCWB

Hi o every one I am your new hunter.

My name is Charles Bradford. I live in helena Montana. I do A ton of bow hunting.Last 2/3 years I have been passing on the deer to kill elk. This every when the 130 class comes buy I put him on the table.I was A very big deer hunter till I moved to motana.So I can deer hunt.
I get to start hunting the 3rd of sep and can hunt till the 1st of 2006.I am going hunting the 3rd till the 6th than back at it the 9th till the 27th.My aunt comes up to look after the kids for a month just so I can hunt :} I will be hunting the MO breaks in Montana.There is quite a few 120 to 140 bucks there. There is allso some real nice mule deer But it would have to be a real nice mully for me to shoot.

I shoot a mathews safari 94# 29 in draw with goodtip arrows,steel force broadheads.
Right on Charles! It's good to have you on the team, feels good to finally have a full team.

Now all we need to do is convince DS to take Impossible off the sig he made for us and add you in his place!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:48 AM
Typical Buck

I will get the wife to put the banner on my post :} Gees I spend to much time hunting. Never figgered out how.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:43 AM

Welcom to the team ELK!
Old 08-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

welcome man, glad to see you here!
Old 08-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

my sympathies on the latest addition to your team. ELKINMTCWB. He's got a pretty quick trigger finger (occasionally resulting in a temporarily lost arrow), but he can engineer some pretty (if not always stable) tripod stands. good luck.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Typical Buck

Well the hillbillyhunter1 and I are leaving the 1st of sep to go on a short hunt. Mainly for elk but will see many deer.I will hold out this early for a nice one[120 or more] There dosnt seem to be to many real nice deer out it the MO breaks that I have seen.I will be back on the 6th so I will post then on how we [ I ] did. We al know hillbilly has no chance.[ I peed in his cover sent]

Good luck all.
Charles Bradford
Old 08-31-2005, 12:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Charles, maybe I can give you some hunting lessons over there. I have very reasonable rates. Hillibillies got my cell number and I should be out there some time thur. Maybe we can share a campfire if time permits. I'll be in 620 HU. Good luck.
Bobby

<===== ELITE 8 REPEAT========<<<
Old 08-31-2005, 11:33 AM
Typical Buck

I would love to have you show me some of your tips.I am sure I will need showed MANY MANY times how to pack the backpack of yours :}I will teach you how to load it with MEAT and you can show me how to pack it to the truck over and over.[I normaly use horses so I know not a thing about a back pack] hehe

We camp on the south side. I have a 620 tag chad has a 410 tag. Yell at chad if you need a boat or hand.

Good luck
Charles Bradford
Old 09-01-2005, 10:01 AM

Was out driving around last night and spotted this years victim.
He looked to have 7 points on the right side and six on the left. Pretty good buck, hope I can score.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Typical Buck

Im gonna hang stands either this weekend or next, have a couple of good spots all lined out. next paycheck I am gonna be buying all my hunting gear, and everything. I am getting excited about this upcoming season!

Quick Reply: Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.