HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NW Kansas and SW Nebraska whitetail and mule deer hunts
Old 03-23-2007, 01:23 PM
cwgtahoe

Default NW Kansas and SW Nebraska whitetail and mule deer hunts

9000 Acres of Riverbottom, canyons, creekbottom, and agrriculture. All trophy managed for mature whitetail and muley bucks. Aggriculture consist of 3800 acres ofMilo, alfalfa, corn, and wheat. Low low pressure. Only 12 hunters will hunt all 9000 in both states the entire season Bow, Muzzle, and Rifle. Focusing on High quality personalized hunts. Whitetail and Mule deer combo can be possible in NE. If you choose the NE hunt you will be hunting properties on the KS line. We took a 216" 33 1/2'' wide mule deer this past season on the KS property which is only 5 miles south of our NE piece.We dohave KS mule deer hunts but tags are hard to come by unless you have preference points. We can try to find you atag but they arenot a sure thing. The mule deer hunting in this area of the country isproducing some giant mule deer every year. There are verynice mule deer in this area.This year we introduced a mineral program which i adopted from an outfitter in Buffalo county WI which has been proven to work. This program should show amazing results as i have seen it do in WI.I feel that the key factors in whitetail management are food, minerals, genetics, age , age, and age.By taking few hunters each year andenforcing antler restrictions we are able toharvest deer that will satisfy anyhunter. After you tag out we have amazing pheasant hunting which will keep you busy until you depart. Its not about quantity, its all about quality. We do this for thedeer.Email me at [email protected] , or call 334-398-1789 anytime. looking forward to talking hunting with you. Christopher