HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Still Booking Canada Moose and Bear hunts for 07
Old 03-19-2007, 03:50 PM
taxidermy guy

Default Still Booking Canada Moose and Bear hunts for 07

I still have 3 spots open for the 2 week ARCHERY ONLY Moose hunt which will run from Sep 15 and will run 2 full weeks. Price is $1220 + tax this includes all lodgeing and a boat & motor and all the gas and bait you can use incase you kill out early and want to fish. Wolf season will also be in and can be hunted for just your tag fee of approx $240 no trophy fee. Grouse can also be hunted for just a cost of a hunting lisence. I also still have a few bear hunt openings. This hunt will start Aug.17 and run thru. the following sat. This is a Gun or Archery This hunt will be over bait and will include. All lodgeing, Your Bear Tag, 3 Bear baits per hunter ( these will be freash unhunted baits ) You will all get a boat & motor and all the gas and bait you can use. Price is $975 + tax I took a group up in 06 (all archery hunters) and we were 100 % There is a $300 deposit required for each hunt and the hunt must be paid for in full at least 30 days before hunt date. I do take Paypal and Credit cards through paypal I also take checks and money orders Checks for deposit only. Email me or call the shop at 765-793-3697 for more details. Thanks Dean www.coalhollowtaxidermy.com