HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Americans - Help Your Canadian Counterparts
Old 01-04-2003, 02:51 PM
Vapodog
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Americans - Help Your Canadian Counterparts

Goodguy....sorry, it's you who must act.....I have acted by taking my hunting and fishing money elsewhere!!

You have the most beautiful nation on this planet.....it's a magnificient place and the richest hunting and fishing ever. You have more lakes than all the rest of the nations of the world put together.....you have more free and public land than the continent of Africa.....and I'm at a loss as to how to explain why I'm no longer willing to pay your way for you through the horrible taxation system you've imposed on me as a visitor. The regulation of things of trivia....my gun, and the increasing fees in every manner I can think of.......

We have serious trouble here in the US too.....and I'm bothered by it seriously.....there will come a time when we too will be required to register our guns, I truly believe that that day has not come because it's believed that will result in serious consequenses.....as I said earlier, the spotlight is on you.

This is an issue of control.....who is going to control.....me or my government.....and the founding fathers of the United States saw this problem and guaranteed me the right to own a gun to insure that I maintain control. My dear friend....the founding fathers of the United States are the same as the fathers of your country.....brothers at a minimum, and I know their hearts were the same. You and I will have the very same question.....how do I act!!!!! It is my deepest prayer that I act according to my feelings that are tied to my rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!