HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm Engaged....will i ever bowhunt again?
Old 03-08-2007, 09:45 AM
shed33
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm Engaged....will i ever bowhunt again?

Do your pre-season scouting well before you get married..I mean on the woman you choose..then you wont have to worry.

It took me till I was 31 to find one I that was willing to let me spend all thetime in the woods. Funny thing is, since she's so cool about it, It makes it that much easier for me to want to be home doing the right things as a husband and father. It all balances out. I will purposely put her and my kids first, in return she goes out of her way to say..hey get out thereafter work or thisweekend and do your thing..If I didnt do my part ..she'd be a bear...give and take..

I dated my wife for two years before we got married. Our dates went somethinglike this...

Scouting trips, shed hunting, videoing trips..tree stand hanging trips.. we use to go rattle in bucks after season just for fun... We live out in the boonies..what else is there to do??!!!! I lucked out. Now that we have kids she doesn't tag along as much but wants to get back into it all once the boys can go on a full time basis.

CAMPO... great movie btw.. JJ love all those one liners in there.. Thats my #1 DVR watched movie..over and over..

you sure you can you skin griz...