HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - STEEL CREEK OUTFITTERS......NO GOOD
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 01:32 PM
newbomb

Default RE: STEEL CREEK OUTFITTERS......NO GOOD

Hello everyone, Im a frequent hunting forum member all over the net and just found this board and I like the looks of it. I know this is my first post but I had to comment on this topic since I have hunted with Ernie for a couple of turkey seasons. I justrecently learned I was awarded a turkey tag again this year and will return to steel creek for another memorable hunt. I am familiar with the sleeping conditions at steel creek and I personaly know he is building a new lodge, a very nice lodge and should be completed any time. He has always went above and beyond to insure a safe, succesfull and down home atmosphere in and around our hunting camp. Ernie has become my friend not just my outfitter. We talk on the phone regularly and my brother in law has even went out to Iowa just to hang out with Ernie and help him do some work on the new lodge since he was so far behind on it. I will stress the fact that you get what you pay for and I am happy and satisfied with what I pay for with steel creek. Im not there to hang in the lodge im there to be in the woods.