HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 02-08-2007, 10:02 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

lol germ...workin out is always high on the priority list..i try to keep my girlish figure....but theres alot more stuff higher on the list than workin out...so i never make it...and keept a chunky girlish figure thats what kept me from fighting wild fires this summer. i know a 14hr day on a fire line would kill me. i can carry my stand and walk 2 miles through the mountains...i can goto camp and grouse hunt from dawn till dark climbing mountains all day, i can put on deer drives all day...i impress everyone i hunt with...but i know im not in the best of shape...this summer working out IS on the list for sure..soon as these damn projects are done...jsut finished a 14pg research paper. got another due tuesday...quiz tuesday, test toamrrow...im a busy guy this semester...

not shooting into the shed..to the left of the shed you can see the top of an apple tree(over grown by grape vines) took me a whole day but i trimmed it all up...got some of the grape vine down and put up a fence for it to grow on..and my targets and backstop is under the tree. couldnt even walk under the apple tree before...i think i took 3 or 4 truckloads of branches out of there..made a nice backyard range...cleaned up the yard a bit too.

i thought you and jeff would like the shirtless pic. its the only pic i got with me shootin my bow....thats dedication...100 degrees out..instead of relaxin in the pool to my right im sweating bullets learning to shoot my new bow..till i jacked up the shoulder...then it was pool bound for me this year will be nice now that i got the solor heater goin strong...ill be in there in may!