HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tikka t3 vs. browning abolt hunter.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 03:06 PM
BRIZBO

Default RE: Tikka t3 vs. browning abolt hunter.

ORIGINAL: stalkingbear

I love A-bolts,there a BUNCH of reasons that I feel they are among very best of factory rifles.
me too, i have a browning a-bolt hunter in 25-06 and it is the best rifle ive ever shot. at 100 yards i can keep 5 shots that can fit in a dime with any ammo thats out there. thats from a gun vise of course. love the wood and fit and finsh. my plan is to get an a-bolt micro hunter in 308 win and keep the 25-06 then ill have the 2 rifles/calibers that i would need to take on anything from long range varmints to long range deer and realy anything that walks the earth in the north or south american contenant {execp maby brown and poler bears, but thats just a safty isue not saying that it couldent or hasent been done} would like to take a look at the tikka's in 338 fed that is the only other rifle i would even think about and thats only because browning is not offering a 338 fed as of now but i would weight on that buy for a couple of years if i knew browning was going to, i like the brownings that much.