HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ONLY in AMERICA, GOD bless the USA!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 01:54 PM
m.t.hands
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ONLY in AMERICA, GOD bless the USA!

i cannot believe i served them mudbugs, catfish, froglegs, and a smoked deer shoulder, and they were gonna feed me sheep parts, if i'd known that i would have fixed them some buffalo (freshwater), possum, BBQ coon/ groundhog (both of which are pretty good), carp and gar, oh wait a minute i have heard they eat/like carp. oh well what can i say, i like to eat and would try "haggis", i mean anybody that will eat blackend nutrea will eat just about anything, i would have to try it, at least once[:-][:'(]

You've got to order early though, their stock may be depleted by now. I usually order mine before Thanksgiving
i have not ordred mine yet, and i can only hope, but if i go across the pond, i will try it

He wanted me to film him on his video phone and was shooting down range while looking at the camera. I kept trying to tell him about the seriousness of the situation but he was too wrapped up in the whole thing. We were alone on the range so I let it go.
i was putting away guns and one of the guys said hey get a picture of this, turned around and he had my security six in his mouth[:-][X(], they really were like kids with no training, of course i got the ole " yea but its not loaded deal" and i just ask the guy, "do you have any idea of the number of people that have been killed by un-loaded guns????". so if you take these guys to a range, be sure and have some help, i was by myself, and these guys we eager to shoot to say the least