HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I've changed me mind about wolves!!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:09 PM
bigbulls
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I've changed me mind about wolves!!

The grey wolf was thrown illegally apon us. Planted, dumped, take your pick.

They havedecimated elk herds in every state they were dumped on. Look up the numbers i am not going to waste my time doing it for you.

The grey wolf has no place here, and was thrown here. Illegally dumped! I don't see a promblem with removing them by any means, legal or illegal, because they themselves have to reason to be here.

Yes we will never most likely be completely rid of them, but that doesn't mean wecan't knock them down as much as possible to reduce their effect on our elk and deer population and hunting as we know it
What you and most everyone else here doesn't seem to understand is that none of this matters at this point. What matters is that you work with the people that are in charge of making up your states laws and get them delisted so that you can kill them legally because doing it the way that you are all talking about will get you absolutely no where with any one thatis in the positionto actually get the laws changed.

You are not a hunter, and have no defensive feelings towardsyour hunting future. My hunting future. Your kids hunting future.
So now I am not a hunter becauseI choose toobey the current laws concernig the wolf.

Poach if you like but I won't.

As long as you keep "knocking them down" they will stay listed as endangered in the lower 48.