HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I've changed me mind about wolves!!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Idaho hunter 58

Default RE: I've changed me mind about wolves!!

BB you're driving me insaine. Everyone here needs to understand a few things, it's really simple, i think all the thick headed idiots can understand too.

Many states once had "timber wolves", much smaller than their canadian grey cousins. About the same effect as having a few coyotes running around.

The grey wolf was thrown illegally apon us. Planted, dumped, take your pick.

They havedecimated elk herds in every state they were dumped on. Look up the numbers i am not going to waste my time doing it for you.

The grey wolf has no place here, and was thrown here. Illegally dumped! I don't see a promblem with removing them by any means, legal or illegal, because they themselves have to reason to be here.

Yes we will never most likely be completely rid of them, but that doesn't mean wecan't knock them down as much as possible to reduce their effect on our elk and deer population and hunting as we know it.

You are not a hunter, and have no defensive feelings towardsyour hunting future. My hunting future. Your kids hunting future.

Just because something is legal or illegal doesn't make it right or ethical. Sometimes you have to step to one side of the line or the other, depending on how important that thing is to you.

For myself, and the other real hunters who are invested in OUR hunting future,we have made that choice.