HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Don't you just love it when...........
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 07:31 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Don't you just love it when...........

im the same way. my mom thinks i hunt and fish too much and need to worry about other things...dad tells her its in my blood and its a good things and i could be out there smokin dope or something terrible instead of hunting...

the girlfriend also thinks im crazy for how much i hunt and fish..before me she never personally knew ANYONE that hunted. her dad fishes about twice a year...so she doesnt know how to take it...just thinks im crazy and my hunting trips are out of hand sometimes..

but yet BOTH of them got me hunting and fishing related gifts!! girlfriend got my nice camo rubber boots i wanted and a nice camo comforter for my bed! mom gave me some cash to order handmade boots i want and i know of a bench that goes along with the fishing theme of my bedroom. i got a bunch of fishing related nick nacks and such in my room the bench goes along with...we will see what else later today....

i dont hunt or fish NEARLY enough if it were upto me id be out there much much more...they both know thats my passion and what i love and what makes me happy..they dont stop me from it..but both complain occassionally...funny thing is they both complain about all the camo and hunting and fishing stuff in my room.

merry Christmas all