HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - IL Sportsmen/women beware
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 03:06 PM
NJheadhunter71
Typical Buck

Default RE: IL Sportsmen/women beware

I feel bad for you guys with this moron in office. We (NJ) had a similar issue a few years back with a certain women's pantywearing, highway rest area lot lizard governornamed Jim McGreedy. He tried to steal 3 mil out of our license saleskittyto pay for other NON related failed state crapand we were going to go after him big time with a personal law suite and also we hadpoliticalbacking from the US Sportsmens alliance, laywer and all. He backed down real fast but not before we lost a bear hunt and he made the courts agree that theNJ Fish and wildlife division had to report to the NJ Department of Enviromental Protection. Which of course was run by a person he appointed personally 2 years prior (gone now ofcoarse). Here is my message to all the states Fish and Gamesdeptartments and all their supporters that get the shaft and getcaught up inall the horse s@#t of these professional politicions power play, scumbags moves of manipulation RESIST, HARASS, AND PICKET HIS HOUSE, THE STATE BUILDING, HIS OFFICE HIS SUPPORTERS, POLITICAL CONTRIBUTERS,GET SIGNED WAIVERS TO KICK HIM OUT! To this day if I ever see our fudge packing X governor I will confront (now that he is void of being assigned a state trooper for a personal body gaurd)him and tell him how much me and 200k other sportsmen in NJhate his guts. Get a hekler or several to show up at every public speech he tries to make!! STAND UP FOR YOURS AND OTHERSRIGHTS