HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 3Ders let's hear from you.....
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3Ders let's hear from you.....

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

RJ,
Not sure yet....moving IBO Worlds to Anderson IN isn't exactly filling me with the warm and fuzzies.

I'll probably start out finishing our 15 shoot winter league (We just started so that goes until March), shoot the Harrisburg Sport Show again and hopefully be able to make it back for the finals for another warm up (I qualified in MBR last year but was sick and bad weather for the final so I didn't get to finish............and then am considering going after an IBO Triple Crown title in MBR. Depends upon how much free time I have. If I make the first 3 legs will probably dictate how much of a priority IBO Worlds is. I really enjoyed Snowshoe, WV.

I'll probably also shoot the PA and MD IBO states as well as the PA Triple Crown circuit.

I only did 2 Nationals last year, The 2nd leg of the IBO Triple Crown (Which was my first MBR) and IBO Worlds......was sitting in position for a top 10 and tanked in my last 10 targets.
Alsoshot and won the Maryland IBO State title in MBR. Someone scheduled the PA IBO's the same weekend so I had to choose between the 2 events.
Good job, those state titles definitely boost confidence for the national stuff. I hope to make McKean this year but for national stuff will probably stickmostly to ASA becausethe payout structure will hopefullyhelp me be able to afford to make more events. I do plan to attend several ASA and IBO qualifiers and state championshipsin VT, PA, NY, and Mass.

Looking forward to seeing you again in Harrisburg....my budDan and I will be there again but I won't make it to the shoot off if I qualify. Maybe I can get my name on the board though. Hopefully we can drag Rob out there with his bow too [8D].

Best of luck this year, the IBO's MBR class is some tough competition.