HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Has Bill Jordan ever called you????
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 02:48 PM
GR8atta2d
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer
GR8,

There's a reason why I'm no longer with ASAT camo and it's a long story, one best not told in the open forums.

Enigma is not the flavor of the month, or year for the that matter, you haven't seen the best, it's coming soon.

And I'm begining to wonder about changing your user back to bad.. [8D]
Yeah Figured that was coming.... I love camo..I can't wait to see the new stuff coming soon. I just hate to see the slams (intended or not) to the Bill Jordans and Toxey Haas' of the world. These guys were pioneers. We'd still be wearing Army Fatigues if it wasn't for them.Now that, that stuff has saturated the market, and everyone has it..what? it's no good? People kill more deer in one day in advantage camo than in an entire season of Engima (or any other upstart). Is engima great? sure it is (going by your reviews)! But lets no degrade the folks who got us there and set the bar.

Rob, you hold a position of some influence..and you use it to bolster companies products. I will also say, withrespect, thatI'm sure you don't do it for free..you'd be a fool if you did. I'm not saying that they directly send you check. But I bet you don't pay sticker for many hunting supplies. You may even have a band of "me too" guys who will back up your every word for a nice discount.. Yeah put me on the list I'll sing the praises too! I'm not above that!

As for ASAT did the product just turn bad? The pattern suddenly isn't as good as it was a year ago?? Doubtful, I imaginesome aspect of the business agreementfell apart. So find another company to promote..same guy, perhaps.. just different company and slightly altered product and all is well and good.

As for the Badatta2d part..maybe..maybe not.Maybe it's the fact that seasons are ending but everyone is looking to stir that crap then when I take a spoonful..I'm the bad guy. I don't start these threads. I'm just not a tongue biter. I'm gonna tell ya my side. Obviously, I took a lot of liberties in my assumptions but I bet I'm more right than wrong?? Rebuttal??