HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tons of questions...
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 04:58 PM
TxVern

Default RE: Tons of questions...

As I mentioned before with my weim being scared with tile floors...we went to petsmart today to put up some things, evrything was fine till he hit the tile floor. Now he has gone in to panic mode, in front of the whole store. You would think that we beat him or something the way he was acting,talking about being completely embarrassing[:@], I walked him out of the store around to use the restroom and tried it again. Same thing happened, now the store is split into two type of floor tile and concrete. Once I gave him alittle extra encouragement he proceeded to slowly walk to the back of the store. After he got off the tile he was just fine sniffing everything and going up to everyone who would pet him. So I know it wasn't the amount of people or the other dogs there. Once we picked up what we needed it was off to the front of the store....back on to the tile floor. this took another 15 mins to get him to the front of the store[>:]. Now my question is does anyone have any ideas on how to break him of this??? I'm stuck in a rut and very embarrassed by him acting like this.