HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Mathews Drenalin vs Hoyt Vectrix XL (REVIEW)
Old 12-01-2006, 02:08 PM
PA Hardwoods

Default RE: Mathews Drenalin vs Hoyt Vectrix XL (REVIEW)

ORIGINAL: Grandviewer

Great review.

My only thing to add to it is if you add all the vibration stuff that comes with the Vectrix and put it on the drenalin you would not have the hand shock and noise, your test then would be apples to apples. Just my .02.

Personally I have ordered the drenalin after testing both and I just sold my bowtech Allegiance to support the purchase of the Mathews.
Hate to break this to you Grandview but those things Mathews calls vibration dampners that they have all over their bows does classify as vibration stuff. I shot the Vectrix with just the stock silencers that came on it, nothing else. While the Drenalin had all of their vibration dampners and string dampners along with a sims s-coil stabilizer and it still had more hand shock and vibration than the Vectrix.To me it was basically an even test concerning vibration and noise elimination products on each bow. Look at a photo of both bows, it pretty much evens out.