HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter
Old 11-10-2006, 06:58 AM
isatarak
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

How about this little gem of an idea about controlling mice.
[hr]

If it were up to me, glue traps would NOT be an option.

I would go immediately to PeTA for help in developing a humane plan that they approve.

Maybe...

I would set up lots and lots of humane traps and then let the mice go in wooded areas where they may or may not survive, but only if the climate was not extreme.

OR

I would find a compassionate veterinarian and engineer to help establish smart and humane methods to gather and kill the mice. When I say humane, I mean hooking the mice up with sleeping pills in their food then lethally injecting each one before they wake up, obviously!

OR

I would assess just how much of a problem are the mice.

I would definately want to be PeTA approved! My costs would go up, and I would offer low-income and non-profit discounts, and I would target a market where people care about animals -- which is almost everyone! good advertising would be a must -- show the mice as the feeling animals that they are type of ads. Maybe be www.hsus.org approved also. Call them; they are great!

I know some awesome animal advocates at PeTA and HSUS. Let me know if you want any information from them. I am happy to help you and the mice!