HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 9 checkin
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 11:04 PM
VaSavage270
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team 9 checkin

Well guys, I was out today BP at 10:24 I had a nice spike walk within 20 yards of me scoped him etc. had the cross hairs locked in. My heart said take him, but my mind said itwill cost you $50 to shot him club management rules.

I then had a nice little 6 pt. walk within 70 yards of me again cross hairs locked in he was just a tad bit small according to club management rules then I took one more peek and heard Kaaa Boom! young man took a shot at him Missed as I watch him walk past me about 50 yards then cross the road into another bean field just past the road he crossed prior to the shot.I thought dang seen the buck turn and run off. Prior to seeing him I was watching about 11 turkey's in the same bean field none within a range I'd of took a shot at. But it was nice watching then fly off after the youngin missed the same 6 pt I could've taken very easy if he was just a few inches wider tall rack but small bucket buck in my book. I told the youngster it was only 4o p.m and to get back into his blind, about 5:30 he nailed a nice doe.