HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 01:11 PM
FLHunter

Default RE: HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!

Moonage,

You need to reread things, no where did Len bash GK! He simply pointed out problems with GK's Mirage. Yes, Len thinks the Muzzy ZE is a good hunting rest, especially for stalking. Does it make the ZE the best rest for every application? Probably not! I personally shoot a GK rest and the MZE ZE and I'm pleased with both companies products. I personally can validate that Len has pointed out improvements to Muzzy to their rest as well. This not a personal thing for Len other than he feels very responsible to his customers in providing them with good products. The only way to do this is to field test, which he does religiously. If you find fault with this validation of the products he sells, then so be it. I think your anger is misguided and that you do not debate well taking a different points of view personally. Why would you find criticism of a GK Product insulting to you? When someone tests a ZE and finds it is not the rest for them, I haven't heard anyone crying foul and saying its insulting. Or is that different? Get Real!

Aim Hard!