HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 08:51 PM
moonge

Default RE: HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!

First off thanks Il_Cornfed for sharing this with everyone on the forums. The AMO show is right around the corner & we will get to see all the new products! I can't wait to see what Mathews has coming by the way as well as the new Power Drop from GKF.

My dealer has filled me in some on the power drop and I just wait to see it. sounds very interesting, we all know we get a little goo goo eyed when AMO time is slmost here!

Len actually almost any fall away is bow driven in some way shape or form. even by using a cable to raise & lower the arm of a rest like the Mirage or Trophy Taker you are using a mechanical process to make it work. The same with the Muzzy, Trap Door, etc.

I will defend GKF in that they can use "buzz words" to decripe their new products just the same as Muzzy or any other company can. As we all know Mathews uses buzz words to show a point. Sometime these points may be debatable but in the end they are used to show an original idea even if based on a previous concept. Really if you get down to it Muzzy din't invent the MZE to begin with, they purchased the rights to the original concept. the name at this moment isn't in my brain, sorry. Nothing against Muzzy a lot of companies buy a product that is a good idea but for some reason just isn't making it on it's own. I think more than anything GKF is using a play on words to show they have an originl concept for fall away rests with the power drop.

I do agree with IL-Cornfed that perhaps this isn't the place or time to debate the concept or to try and say who is better type of post. When the product hits the market then we can all take a look & decide for ouself. At that time lets debate but right now lets just look at this as information being passed along. your welcome to do the same for Muzzy, NAP, or any other company out there.