HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 10-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Germ
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Well guys what a night, we were 12 yds from putting 150+ points on the board, I am in his kitchen and he does not know!!

The rut is way off, I had to mature bucks by me tonight, and 5 bucks total. I also had a button and three doe's. They are still in their bachelor groups.

I could have shot every buck but one. The big ten, he stayed out in the corn field. They other four came by me and offered shots, I had bucks by me from 6:05 PM until dark. I had to stay in my tree until 8:20PM. Some deer on the other side in the river where taking a swim.

I did not even turn a lot on to leave, I got out of my tree and into my boat. I went out on speed two, I did not want to make a peep. If he stays in the corn field, and the wind is out of the SW like it is suppose to be, I may get'em in the morning.

At one point tonight I had two eight points on each side rubbing a tree. They were about 5yds away. It was a great night!!!