HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread
Old 10-10-2006, 02:18 PM
youngfart
Typical Buck

Default RE: 23- Team Official Thread

Joel
Hang in there Joel,sounds like you have this spot all sewed up,now you just have to be careful not to contaminate it to much with your scent by being in it to much. Good luck on getting your buck of a lifetime .He'll make his mistake hopefully before you do[X(].
I was out again in a another new location last night that I have high hopes for[:'(]never saw a thing but tons of noisey squirrles. Leaves are all off and now the cold front is coming in tonight. Going down to minus 9 tonight and for the next few days we can rely on the cold getting the animals up and about. Hopefuly we getsnow early this year.it's been a few years since we had snow. Last year we had a green Christmas. Actually they were calling for inter mittent snow and rain today. Hang in there guys.
I find the next week and a 1/2 very slow in terms of seeing deer,the bucks tend to be laying down there scrapes in these few weeks and like to be in the dark during doing it.[:@]. So for me seeing is being in the right place at the right time,hopefully I can connect sooner than later.The full moon doesn't help either.
So find where their old scrape lines were in years past and get in their,who knows maybe you'll get that wall hanger of a lifetime.Go team Go[8D]
Youngfart