HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread
Old 10-07-2006, 09:42 PM
youngfart
Typical Buck

Default RE: 23- Team Official Thread

Wade

Hang in there bud, give it a chance , But don't be wasting to much time in the area,specially if your camera isin't picking up any movement ,but then again it can be a buck magnet come the rut.
I was out tonight in 25 mile an hour winds in a remote new location but to no avail too[:'(]. Happens Wade,man I thought this was a no brainer location,chit happens and we deal with it. We just need to have the knowledge on how long to deal with it. I have no doubt in my mind this stand will produce come the rut,question is do you??? You need to know what the area looked like during the rut last year Wade and has the feed changed in the area since then too!! I'll be out in the am this Monday for my next vigil on stand.
Question,,, I noticed a fella in the forums on a team has shot a deer and registered it with a crossbow, is this leagal for this contest??? Should be a different catagory I would think,up here you can only hunt with a crossbow when rifle season is in.
Good luck to you's who can hunt on Sundays.
Rocky