HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread
Old 09-28-2006, 08:32 AM
youngfart
Typical Buck

Default RE: 23- Team Official Thread

Dave
Thanks for the ingredients for the scent free spray,I apreciate that. Hope the camo clothing fits,specially if you didn't try it on before hand [:@].
Who's this DaveMols guy on our site? Is he a spare for the team? Any ways, I got out last nite and and had the rite wind and every thing going for me. Saw five does out in the alpfalpha as I walked to my stand . They were out early in the field at 4:30,probably cause noone is hunting this area anymore since I put up the no trespassing signs..
Didn't have anything till 7:15 when a lone doe came in to me tickling the antlers,then try and get her to leave[:@]. She stayed till almost dark and I didn't move a muscle so I didn't give my location away.Then I did the scent check thingy by taking of my scent-loc mask and she was snortin within seconds of me taking it off[8D]. So if anyone tells you scent-loc doesn't work smile at em and say your allowed your opinion. It works so good ,I have done this same thing umpteen times and have never had a animal get my scent yet with it on.
Dave, good luck again this weekend and shoot straight bud. God bless.
Rocky