HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Idaho elk archery camp is up and ready!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:46 AM
idahoelkinstructor
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2006 Idaho elk archery camp is up and ready!

Well I am almost ready to take off, have a few more things to pack into the truck load up my horse and then I have to wait until noon for a friend to come into town. Thanks everyone for the kind words! We will have fun and hopefully some success as well. Take care and good luck to all.

Good luck. I'll be on my way out there september 15th, so save a few bulls for us.

rybohunter, if you don't mind me asking what zone are you planning to hunt? I will be back on the night of the 5th then I will be leaving for another week on the 17th.Because I have many die hard elk hunting friendsincludinga fewwho are outfitters/guidesand Ialso work part time in the archery shop I will have heard many different hunting reports bythe time you leave for Idaho on the 15th.Depening upon what zone you hunt, I may have some info that could be of help to you. I always like knowing where the majority of hunters are so I can stay away from that place, and it doens't hurt to know wherethe elk are being seen too. Either way good luck and happy hunting. Jason