HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - List of hunting things to remember???
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 12:58 PM
Hucklburry

Default RE: List of hunting things to remember???

Yeah, I wondered about Jesse when I saw "laxative" on the list. I didn't even read the whole list either. But for a long trip this might be a good list to use, make sure you don't forget something. I know Jesse visits here too. Its a great site, seems to be a lot of people from CA and MO on it, where Jesse is from and where he is now.

Personally, I have 2 knives, a sharpener, a grunt tube and can call, licenses, binocs, a couple band aids, a pair of wool gloves, a cheap plastic ponco (why??), a disposable camera, and I think thats it. But I don't hunt that far from my truck on private land, and tomorrow I will also have a thermos and sandwhiches for an all day sit. I am not counting the clothes I wear in and the gun/ammo/bow/arrows/release stuff in that. When I was hunting upstate NY, I also had a compass and a couple other items.

I try to go lite when I hunt near the truck too. I was thinking the same thing, and am having Heather sew some cargo pockets into my bibs after season so I can be a bit more mobile. The fanny pack isn't bad at all though.

--Jim