HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 05:49 AM
JeremiahJohnson

Default RE: 2- Team Official Thread

Hello all - just checking in to let you know I'm alive...barely.

I'm afraid I've had a run of bad luck lately. I broke my index finger on my right hand - trigger finger - a volar plate fracture. The doc and physical therapist says 6-9 months for a full recovery, but I've been trying to shoot with the splint with some success. I'm deadly at 20 yards, but anything further and this thing is really in the way. The good news is I'm supposed to progress to a night-only splint next week and begin the work on my middle knuckle. All-in-all I should be good to go by the archery opener 1 October.

I'm 44 years old, been hunting whitetail since about 15, wrote a book last year about some of my adventures (check that one off my things-to-do-life-list), been married 19 years and have one son - Casey - who's 12 and just about as addicted to bow hunting as I am. We built a shooting tower on our property; finished last week. We're pretty busy with his football schedule right now, right off the heels of baseball allstar season, but middle school football will be done by archery season - different from pop wariner.

Looking forward to viewing your posts, pics, kill shots and placing a few of my own.