HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Made the decision; Now Need Help
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 09:15 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Made the decision; Now Need Help

ORIGINAL: Charley

Still waiting for your reply, Big Country. You were ready enough to jump on my suggestions, are you not willing to share your experience level? Not trying to bust your chops here, but I am very curious. Have you ever actually used and tested that which you call trash, or are you just repeating what you have heard from gunstore commandos?
Honestly charley, I thought about this. And I thought how does an intelligent person profit from this. Does it put money in your pocket or food in your stomach? Then I smarten up. I had a main goal for posting on this post. And my goal was accomplished in spades.

Yes, I have plenty of experience on the Lee single, as alot I tried to go cheap in the beginning.And paid for it. And the lee 1000 I still have, but it was given to me by another guy who tried to go cheap.I keep it around for 44mag loads only. There's really no used getting into with you. Do a search on your name and a majority of your posts are on lee on the reloading page. You havn't changed your opinion in 3 years, and I know better, so why? What does an intelligent man have to gain?