HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trophy Ridge,What a company
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 08:54 AM
huntnfool11

Default RE: Trophy Ridge,What a company

Not to stir up the hornets nest, but several of my buddies and I have used Trophy Ridge Sights for years and have had several problems. While their customer service is great, problems exist that shouldn't. Both of my buddies had the sight fall off the bracket while shooting it. They did send the newest versions of the sights at no charge....so they can't complain. I have had noise and tightening problems with my sights for a year now and cannot figure it out. Granted, they have the best technology in the sight and drop away business and I love the VIP technology, I just wish they could put a little more design work in the sights to make them a little more robust and secure. The Pin section easily moves and is tough to set up exactly perpendicular to arrow flight. I have also heard complaints from guys with slower bows that the sight fiber optics hang down too low and they can't get arrow clearance (fletching clearance). I know this is only a few opinions and there are those who have had no problems, but that is what a forum is for so I hope no one replies upset.